The Calendar tracks the end date & time for each phase (Submission & Voting) for each Step in an Open Workspace or Sprint, as well as the Start and Completion date & time for the Open Workspace or Sprint itself.
Accessible By: Admins, Facilitators, Team Leaders, Team Members*, Observers*
*with some limitations
- Each Step is represented by a marker for the Submission phase (and a second for the Voting phase if applicable). In addition, there is a marker to denote the Start and Completion of the Open Workspace or Sprint. Click-and-drag the markers to adjust the end date.
- Click any marker to bring up a date & time picker to adjust the end time (and end date).
- You can manually enter the desired date and time.
- You can also click the Calendar or Clock icon to use a selector.
- Click the OK button to commit changes (or the X button to discard changes).
- Note: The calendar only tracks days and times for this Sprint. No other events can be added; but you can click the Subscribe buttons to import these dates and times into any other calendar that you use.