You can invite people to a Sprint or Board from the Sprint Settings for that Sprint or the Users & Settings button of a standalone Board. If adding someone as a Facilitator, Team Leader or Team Member, they must also be actively licensed in the same Studio that contains the Sprint.
See also: Self-Registration
Accessible By: Admins, Members*
*with some limitations
Invite to a Sprint
- Select Sprint Settings from the Side Nav menu
- Select the Team Members tab
- Click the Invite People to the Sprint button to generate a link
- Select the Account you want to draw licenses from (if the invitee is already a member of that account, no additional licenses will be used). Set the number of days you would like the invite to remain valid.
- Generate and copy one link that you can send to participants.
- Alternatively, add the email addresses for all invitees and click Send Email to send an invite to the specified participants.
- Click Add Member to directly add a member to the Sprint. Note: If the participant is to be a Facilitator, Team Leader or Team Member, the participant must be a member of the Studio in which the Sprint was created.
- From the Participant list, you can change their Role, send a Sprint invite or remove them from the Sprint.
- Click Send Invite to All to send invites to the entire team; click View Email Addresses to view a copy-able list of the team’s email addresses.
Invite to a Board
- Click the Users & Settings button on your Board. Select Manage Board Members or Invite Guests
Manage Board Members
- Click the Invite People to the Board button to generate a link which can be shared with anyone or invite people directly via email
- Select the Studio from which you want to draw licenses
- Generate a global link to share (if the invitee already has a license, no additional seats will be used)
- Add email addresses and click Send Email to invite
- Click the Add Member button to directly add users to the Board. Note: If the invitee is not already a member of your Studio, you can only add them as an Observer
- If the user does not exist, you will be prompted to add their email and name
- Click Add Observer to add the user as an Observer (Note: If you want a user added as a Facilitator, Team Leader or Team Member, they will first need to be added to your Studio