Team members can collaborate on Whiteboard and Template Notes with users outside of the Sprint team (no license required).
Accessible By*: Facilitators, Team Leaders, Team Members, Observers, Guest Collaborators*
*with proper permissions
**with some limitations
- From a Whiteboard Small Note, click the invite icon in the bottom left area of the Note.
- From a Whiteboard Big Note, click the Invite Guests button in the top right area of the Note.
- Clicking this text will revoke access to the Whiteboard for the previously-generated link and generate a new guest access link.
- This field displays the generated guest access link.
- Clicking this button will copy the guest access link to your clipboard, allowing you to copy and paste the link with ease.
- This field allows you to enter any number of email addresses to which to send secured guest invitations. When entering multiple email addresses, separate each email address with a comma.
- Clicking this button will open a new tab displaying a preview of the email that will be sent to each recipient.
- Clicking this button will send the secured guest invitations to each recipient.
Upon clicking an invite link, guest invite recipients will be navigated to the page displayed below.
1 - In the Name field, enter a display name for the guest session.
2 - Once you have entered a display name, click the Continue button to continue to the Whiteboard.
3 - When you are finished using the Whiteboard, click the I’m Done button to leave the guest session.
4 - After clicking the I’m Done button on the previous page, if you would like to return to the Whiteboard, you can return by clicking the highlighted text.