You can add a URL link (e.g. website, cloud storage) to any Note. Clicking this Link will open the Link in a new browser window. Access to the location will be determined by the it’s native permissions (e.g. if a cloud-hosted document is password protected, the Link will still require that password for the user to access it).
Accessible By: Facilitators, Team Leaders, Team Members
- The Optional Web Link field during a Note’s creation. This can be edited after a Note has been added to the Workspace.
- The Optional Web Link field on a Big Note. This can be edited.
- The Optional Web Link field in a Whiteboard .
- An added Web Link displayed on a standard Small Note.
- An added Web Link displayed on a Whiteboard Small Note.