The Members tab displays a list of all license holders in your Studio. Depending on the particular Studio Permissions, you can add, remove and invite users to your Studio.
Accessible By: Admins*
*with some limitations
- Select Admin from the Avatar Menu
- Select the Members tab.
- Click link to view Studio Permissions definitions.
- View the number of total seats available in your Studio.
- Add users in bulk.
- Download the template file.
- Add email, first name and last name for each user.
- Click to Validate and import the file.
- Enter the Member email address
- If the user is not already in Sprintbase, you will be prompted to add First & Last Name
- Click the Add This User button to add Member to the Studio
7. Update Role or Remove Users
- Select Admin permissions
- Click the icon to remove a Member
- Choose whether the removed Member is also removed from Sprints
- Click to Confirm