Frameworks are elements you can add to a Whiteboard canvas. These are primarily used to help section parts of the Whiteboard canvas for better visual organization.
Accessible By*: Facilitators, Team Leaders, Team Members, External Collaborators
*with proper permissions
- Select the button labeled “Add a Framework” from the left menu of the Whiteboard to display the framework menu.
- From this menu, a framework can be added to the Whiteboard by clicking and dragging a desired framework from the menu to any spot on the Whiteboard.
- Each category name in the list can be clicked to expand or contract its group of icons or illustrations.
- An expanded category’s icons and illustrations are listed in a grid beneath the category.
- When a framework is added to the Whiteboard, it is initially locked. To resize or move the framework, it must first be unlocked.