From here, you can add images to the Whiteboard canvas. These can be uploaded from your local drive or via an internet image search. Files uploaded from your local drive can also be added a fixed background (i.e. Templates).
Accessible By*: Facilitators, Team Leaders, Team Members, Guest Collaborators
*with proper permissions
- Select the button labeled “Image Search & Upload” from the left menu of the Whiteboard to display the image menu.
- Upload Background Image. This option allows you to upload an image from your device to be used as the background of the Whiteboard. To upload a new background image, select the button labeled “Upload Background Image…” from the Image Search & Upload menu.
- Upload From Device. This option allows you to upload an image from your device as an element in the Whiteboard. To upload a new image element, select the button labeled “Upload From Device…” from the Image Search & Upload menu.
- Search The Web. This option allows you to search the internet for images to add as elements in the Whiteboard. To perform the search, enter your query into the search field located at the bottom of the Image Search & Upload menu, then click the magnifying glass button or press the ENTER key. Following that, a scrollable list of images will appear below the search field. To add an image to the Whiteboard, simply click the desired image or drag it from the list into any spot on the Whiteboard.
- After an image has been added, it becomes selected, allowing you to rotate the image by clicking and dragging the box located above it and change the size of the image by clicking and dragging the boxes on each corner or edge.