Invite participants and manage their Roles in standalone Boards.
Accessible By*: Admins, Members
*with some limitations
- Select the Users & Settings button from the top bar of the Whiteboard
- Press this button to display the member invitation menu. This menu allows you to generate a shareable link to the Whiteboard or send invitations directly over email. Members added in this way are added to the Whiteboard as well as a selected studio, using a license.
- Much like in Sprint Settings, this field allows you to add existing members to the Whiteboard.
- These buttons allow you to send invites to all members of the Whiteboard and view a compact list of all current members of the Whiteboard.
- From this menu, you can invite guests by generating a shareable link or by sending an invitation directly over email. Guests added in this way are not added to the Whiteboard or a studio and therefore do not require a license.
- Similar to Sprint Settings, this menu allows you edit the permission for members of the Whiteboard.
- Selecting the Copy option allows you to copy this Whiteboard to other Sprints and Workspaces